You, by visiting and utilizing the Website (“Customer”) declare that you have read and agree to this Policy.
This Policy is applicable to Kaplankaya and all of its affiliates and group companies.
Protection of the Personal Data and observance of the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons whose personal data are collected are the basic principles of our Policy regarding the processing of the Personal Data. For this reason, we carry out all our activities in which Personal Data are processed, taking into account the protection of privacy, the confidentiality of communication, freedom of thought and belief, and the right to use effective legal remedies. In order to protect the Personal Data, we take all administrative and technical measures required by the nature of the relevant data in accordance with the legislation and current technology.
Kaplankaya reserves its right to amend the terms specified herein at any time without notice to the Customer. Such amendments shall be effective at the date of its publication. Customer agrees, declares and undertakes that following the latest version of this Policy is his/her responsibility, he/she shall visit this page whenever he/she visits the Website and he/she accepts and approves the up to date version of this Policy in advance.
2. Purposes Regarding the Process of Personal Data
This Policy has been prepared for the purpose of informing the guests who visit the Website regarding privacy and protection of their personal data within KVKK. Personal data of the guests visit the Website has been utilized in order to Kaplankaya to provide higher quality services.
3. Gathered Personal Data
Guests’ following data have been gathered during their visit to the Website:
- Data with regards to your electronic devices such as IP address.
- Cookies that have been stored in the guests’ device during their visit to the Website. Please refer to our Cookies Policy for more information.
- Data such as log records of your electronic device in order Kaplankaya to fulfill the guests’ requests, enhance and check Kaplankaya’s technical capabilities, improve Kaplankaya’s hardware and software technology and other services and, perform the legal requirements of Kaplankaya.
Also, by signing up to our newsletter following data has been gathered:
- Name and surname
- Electronic e-mail address
- Telephone number
4. Protection of Personal Data
5. Applicable Law and Competent Court
Turkish Law shall be applicable to interpretation, execution and resolution of the disputes that may arise between Customer and Kaplankaya. Milas Courts and Execution Offices shall be exclusively authorized to settle any disputes that may arise from or in connection with this Policy.